The land of vibrant colors, rich heritage, scenic locations, majestic lakes, beautiful palaces, golden sands and everything else in between, Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. With this tour package experience the transition from rich greenery and serene lakes in Jaipur & Udaipur to the dry deserts in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings.
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size.
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps.
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary).
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Key Highlights :
- Visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie
- Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
- Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
- Visit the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple near Sam sand Dunes where it is believed that due to the divine powers present near this temple, defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers' lives.
- Float lavishly and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake that completely turns orange during sundown
How To Reach:
- By Air: Sanganer Airport is located in the heart of the city of Jaipur. The airport has flight connectivity with major Indian cities like Mumbai and Delhi. International tourists can take connecting flights to Jaipur from Mumbai or Delhi Airport.
- By Rail: Jaipur Junction Railway Station is the main gateway to the city. Prominent cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Udaipur, Jodhpur are linked to Jaipur via direct trains.
- By Road: Jaipur is well-connected by road to major cities like Delhi, Agra, Kota, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Vadodara, and Ajmer.
Tiger's Recommended :
- Understand the secrets behind the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery that does not require clay.
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana Cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approximately 35 Km.
- Peek into the royal lifestyle by visiting the Vintage Car Museum in Udaipur that showcases some of the most exquisite collections of Antique Cars.
- Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple.
- Visit the Kuldhara village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight.
- Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go Dune Bashing in an open SUV at Sam Sand Dunes.
4.85 · 60 reviews
“Tigers Adventure made my Rajasthan trip unforgettable! From the majestic palaces of Jaipur to the stunning lakes of Udaipur, every moment was a true adventure.”
“Highly recommended! Tigers Adventure showed us the royal side of Rajasthan in Jaipur. The Amber Fort and City Palace were absolutely breathtaking.”
“I can’t thank Tigers Adventure enough for the incredible experience in Jaisalmer. The camel safari and overnight stay in the desert were absolutely magical!”
“A big thank you to Tigers Adventure for organizing an amazing trip to Udaipur. The boat ride on Lake Pichola was a highlight of our visit.”