Embrace a fascinating experience into a peaceful exotic hillside and witness the glorious wildlife in their natural habitat on this tour to the most beautiful hill station of Nainital and the world-famous National Parks like Jim Corbett National Park. Take this chance to explore the forested land, where the famous episode of Man vs Wild was shot starring Bear Grylls and PM Narendra Modi. As you visit Nainital, experience the beauty of this hill station by taking a ropeway to the tiffin top and see the rippling Naini Lake dotted with colorful boats amidst the mighty forest-covered mountains. As you go deep into the wilderness of the Corbett National Park, the thrill and the aura of the place you feel cannot be put into words. Hearing the mighty roar of the Bengal Tigers will make you tremble yet give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience to witness them crouching behind some bushes or perhaps laying around by a waterbody. Witness a grey langur swing from one tree to another or gaze upon Asiatic Elephants bathing playfully in the river. The beauty of Corbett Falls and the majestic Ramganga River adds charm to this place. Take a road to Nainital through the mountains to feast your eyes with the untouched grace of the shimmering waters of the Naini Lake from the surrounding pathway covered with a canopy of trees. Take an evening stroll on the bustling Mall road lined with many shops, a library, cafes, and eateries on one side and Naini Lake on the other.
Delhi to Nainital | Take a Breath of Fresh Air as you Arrive in Uttarakhand
Day 2 ↓
Sightseeing in Nainital and Transfer to Ramnagar | Get Amazed by the Caves in the Shape of Animals
Day 3 ↓
Corbett Safari and Departure to Delhi | Get Face to Face with the Royal Bengal Tigers before departing Home
Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour The above rates would vary and won't be the same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels (As per the variant selected)
- Buffet breakfast on all days
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Key Highlights :
- Crouch your way to enter the interconnected 6 animal shaped caves and the glimpse of the -
- Himalayan Wildlife Habitat at the Eco Cave Garden
- Get a thrilling sensation on your safari as you witness the Royal Bengal Tiger playing around with the cubs and try capturing the sight on your phone
- Catch a glimpse of Asiatic Elephants bathing playfully in the Ramganga River that flows inside the Park
- Visit the heart of Nainital - Naini Lake and admire the view of seven hills mirrored in the lake
- Witness the hidden treasure of the Jim Corbett park - Corbett Falls where the sound of the waterfall makes perfect melody with chirpings of the birds
How To Reach:
- By Air: Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights from all major cities of India and abroad. All the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.
- By Rail: The railway network connects Delhi to all major and, nearly, all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station, and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
- By Road: Delhi is well connected, by a network of roads and national highways, with all the major cities in India. Both the government and private transport providers provide frequent bus services. One can also get government as well as private taxis here.
Tiger's Recommended :
- Get fascinated with the bird’s eye view of the entire Nainital town as you glide down in the
- Cable Car from Snow View Point
- Walk on the green trail along the McDonald's Circular Road and try spotting a barking deer
- Listen to the story of a spoilt hunter turning into an environmentalist at the Corbett museum
- Cross the Kosi river to reach the Garija Mata Mandir perched on a single rock in the middle of the river bed at the outskirts of Jim Corbett
4.85 · 60 reviews
“An unforgettable experience! Tigers Adventure took us on an incredible wildlife tour at Jim Corbett National Park. Witnessing Asiatic Elephants and Bengal Tigers up close was simply awe-inspiring.”
“A dream come true! Thanks to Tigers Adventure, we got to see the majestic Ramganga River and its abundant wildlife. It was an adventure we’ll never forget.”
“Highly recommended! Tigers Adventure made our trip to Jim Corbett National Park absolutely amazing. The scenic beauty of Naini Lake and Corbett Falls left us mesmerized.”
“Tigers Adventure provided an exceptional wildlife tour at Jim Corbett National Park. We were thrilled to spot Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat, thanks to their expert guides.”